Professional advisors are key to ensuring that clients can be connected to the Northland Foundation and to see that their wishes are fulfilled.
Professional Advisors – Why work with Northland Foundation
Here’s how we can help:
- We work with you. You stay in control of your client relationships – we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We are experts on charitable giving. We can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We are knowledgeable about our community. We can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- As a registered charitable trust, we offer the advantages of efficient administration and effective management. Starting a fund at Northland Foundation is a cost-effective and efficient option
- You can help make a difference in the lives of your clients. By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients derive the most effective benefits for their personal financial plans, leave a legacy in the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
For more information contact us if you’d like to:
- meet to discuss a client’s specific interests
- receive an information package
- receive ongoing updates about Northland Foundation
- speak with our professional advisor Stuart Spicer
Click here for : Memorandum-of-Wishes NF
Click here for : Suggested clauses for wills NF